Saturday, May 22, 2010

Vacation May 10 thru 14th

We went on vacation for a week in our 5th wheel.
We caught a few trout and had a very relaxing week then returned
home.
On Saturday May 15th I caught some type of virus and have been down
with a fever and chills all week.
Went to the Doctor and she said it was a viril infection...
When I got home and went to the store on Friday I must have walked
through someones cough or breathed in some type of germ in
the air at the store. Ugh not fun.
I felt perfectly normal except for my temperature going up and down
all week long.
Saturday May 22 my temp is normal. phew





2 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Hello my friend Linda :) Greetings from Australia. I've just returned to the crochet and blogging world after almost 12 months away. I wanted to tell you that I used the oblong knift knitter you sent and made a lovely scarf, woo hoo.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger WarpspeedLinda aka Crochetingfool said...

Welcome back Cat!!
Glad to see you could get some
use out of the old knifty knitter.
I've been crocheting and knitting.
Same old same old...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home