Saturday, May 22, 2010

Vacation May 10 thru 14th

We went on vacation for a week in our 5th wheel.
We caught a few trout and had a very relaxing week then returned
home.
On Saturday May 15th I caught some type of virus and have been down
with a fever and chills all week.
Went to the Doctor and she said it was a viril infection...
When I got home and went to the store on Friday I must have walked
through someones cough or breathed in some type of germ in
the air at the store. Ugh not fun.
I felt perfectly normal except for my temperature going up and down
all week long.
Saturday May 22 my temp is normal. phew





2 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger cats-rockin-crochet said...

Hello my friend Linda :) Greetings from Australia. I've just returned to the crochet and blogging world after almost 12 months away. I wanted to tell you that I used the oblong knift knitter you sent and made a lovely scarf, woo hoo.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger crochetingfool said...

Welcome back Cat!!
Glad to see you could get some
use out of the old knifty knitter.
I've been crocheting and knitting.
Same old same old...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home