Monday, June 16, 2008

Fishing bags...


Went fishing this weekend and made these bags

out of Dazzle Twine I picked up at Lowe's.
Didn't use a pattern just winged it....
The blue bag I started like a motif and
went around and around with a chain 5.
The Yellow bag I made a chain of about
28 stitches sc down the 28 stitches and
around the other side of chain. Then chain 3,
sc, ch 3 around the foundation chain, I increased
to chain 4 sc chain 4 and then chain 5 and back
to chain 4 again at the top...put on handles
and you are ready to go......
They are great for carrying empty cans and bottles.

4 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Sondra said...

Those are COOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Love the bags! What a great idea for using twine! I'll have to try that now too.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger DaCraftyLady said...

wow never thought about twine. Is it hard to work with? I love the colors, I am going to Lowes today to get some to make these. My hubby fishes and they would be great for him too..

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger WarpspeedLinda aka Crochetingfool said...

Thanks everyone!

It was very easy to work with...I used a plastic hook size K.

Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home