Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
Stuffed yourselves on Turkey and Ham or Prime Rib...
Dunno what Vegans would have eaten???
Here's my completed American Indian Blanket.


Friday we went fishing and I took along some
HUGE knitting needles to play around with
an idea I had for scarves...
After fiddling for a bit my idea looked great so
I continued with my scarves idea.
Here are pictures of my creations.
They are so very soft and pretty and very fast
to knit.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger DaCraftyLady said...

hi there, really like the scarves they look airy and would be great for here at the west coast...without losing my space here I can't remember if you caught any fish???? I like the first afghan too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home